Today the alloy wheels are the most popular. You can see them on almost every second car.
Alloy wheels make any car look updated and modern.
- First and foremost, the alloy wheels are safe, as they’re made of the strongest and the most quality materials (mostly aluminum).
- The small weight of wheels. This advantage allows saving on fuel. It also has a positive impact on the comfort of driving – the sounds that you can hear from the bottom while driving, become less noticeable. The intensity of pushes and hits is also reducing. However, the hard alloy wheels accelerate the outwearing of chassis.
- The high coefficient of thermal conductivity allows quick cooling of the parts, which must interact.
- The alloy wheels also have level of risk related to the overheating of brakes.
- Resistance to external shocks. Even if the alloy wheel has scratches or damages upon it, it remains resistant to moisture due to the aluminum alloy.